About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Currently in Malaysia, lived in Tokyo Japan, and travels to Seoul Korea. Ships to Malaysia, Singapore as well as Indonesia. Have been purchasing BIGBANG's merchandise and concert goods for - YG FAMILY CONCERT JAPAN 2011. - ALIVE 5th MINI ALBUM - BIGBANG ALIVE CONCERT SEOUL 2012 - ALIVE JAPAN ALBUM - TOP's FUBU Items - LIMITED EDITION G-Market - YGeShop bulk purchase(lightstick etc) i'm on twiiter @realnadiah

Labels

Thursday, December 6, 2012

[KOREA] ORDER BIGBANG PENLIGHT CROWN Ver.3


-OPEN-
AVAILABLE!!!
(UPDATED 6th DECEMBER 2012)




PRICE MALAYSIA - RM 85 

PAYMENT :

via MAYBANK 

POSTAGE ; POSLAJU
&
MEET-UP - KL area/ KLCC 

Email or fill in ORDER FORM.


22 comments:

  1. hi i just came across this, is there anyway i can order it now? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nadiah. May I know how much is this cause I couldnt find any prices stated at the page. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Nadiah, I already submit the order. and I already follow you on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, is the penlight still available? I want to buy one but I don't have a Twitter account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've filled in the form, will bank in the money ASAP. Thank you (^_^)

      Delete
  5. if i buy more than 1 can i get a discount

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hye Nadiah , is it still available ? Can i still order it ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry to bother.
    I from singapore. If i want to order from you? how much is it in SGD? Is it possible to send it to me? May I know how long will it arrive?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey. Is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi...May I know is it still available?

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it available now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mahalnya!!!Tak boleh kasi discount lagi ke?Pleasela....Saya baru jek 10 thn nak beli ni...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the price for the lightstick. Discount Rm10 if you come and pick it up from me.

      Delete
  12. still available? please I want this so much XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. How much is the lightstick including postage and everything (if there is any other chargers) Where can I fill in the form? Pls reply thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want it !, please email me , nazatul.aqeela95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello. may i know when will u send my lightstick to me? it's been 2 months since i paid
    :( i really hope my first thing that i bought online can reach me. really hope u can send it soon. '_'

    ReplyDelete
  16. All orders has been sent.

    If your have any orders pending, or any inquiries, please email realnadiah@gmail.com so I can reply you with updates instead of being anonymous.

    ReplyDelete